Thursday, January 19, 2006

Upper West Side Resident Bar Hater! Tell me who you are!

So I assume I'm not the only Jake's Dilemma, Brother Jimmy's, Gin Mill, Dead Poet, etc. noise hater around here. I would like to let Andrew Albert of the CB7 transportation committee know more about our complaints but here's the catch. They will not listen that will if you moan, scream, whine or react. They seem to respond and react to more civilized people. Unless I am totally mistaken. I would not mind being a spokesperson or better yet, finding someone who's effective experienced with dealing with government people on dealing with noise complaints to work with us.

So let me know who you are - post a comment here! Tell me where I can reach you, and perhaps we can all work together to deal with these bars and their annoying clientele.

Comments:
Hi,

I'm doing research for a radio documentary about noise pollution. We're looking for people in New York City who are bothered by noise. I wondered if there's any chance you'd be willing to be interviewed?
Please let me know. My email is gaudetc@cbc.ca.

Thanks, Caitlin Gaudet
 
Hi again,

We're really interested in interviewing you about noise pollution. If you get this, please get in touch (gaudetc@cbc.ca) and let me know if you're willing.

Thanks, Caitlin Gaudet
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker